Kylr Horizontal Centrifugal Inline Pump
|FOB Price:||US $800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KYW/KYLR
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Open
- Trademark: KAIYUAN
- Specification: 400*405*560
- Max.Head: 110m-150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: Low Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Since Irrigation Centrifugal Pumps
- Usage: Pump
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing or According to Customers′
- Origin: Shanghai, China
KYLR horizontal centrifugal inline pump
KYLR horizontal centrifugal inline pump is a high efficiency energy-saving product successfully designed by means of adopting the property data of IS model centrifugal pump and the unique merits of vertical pump and strictly in accordance with ISO2858 world standard and the latest national standard and an ideal product to replace IS horizontal pump, DL model pump etc. Ordinary pump.
The flow range is 1.5~1200m³/h and the strode range 8~150m and there are basic type, by-pass type, A. B. C cutting type etc. More than 250 specifications. And per the different flow medium and temperature. KYLR horizontal centrifugal inline pump, of the same type and same proporty data have neem designed and made.
1. Compact structure, small volume, beautiful outlook. The lower barycenterm of the vertical structure which coincides with the center of the pump feet strengthens the stability of running and the duration.
2. Easy to mount. Because of the same apertures of both inlet and outlet which also locate on the same central line, the pump can be directly mounted on any part of the pipeline just as a valve. The motor is covered with a rainproof cap so that operation can be done outdoors. Mounting feet are equipped with the pump so that it can be stably mounted.
3. Stable running, low noise, high concentricity of components. Beatings of low noise are used for the motor, the impellers are of best dynamic and static balance, no vibration at running and the environment thus being improved.
4. No leakage. The shaft is mechanically sealed with carbide alloy wearable material, settling the serious leakage of the filling seal of a centrifugal pump, extending the duration and ensuring the operation place clean and tidy.
5. Easy to maintain. Not necessay to remove the pipeline for check-out and maintenance, only to take out the nuts on the pump lid, the motor and the driving components.
6. KYLR horizontal centrifugal inline pump, according to the operation condition of the worksite, may be vertically, horizontally etc. multiways mounted and also according to the requirements for the flow stroke, mounted in parallel and/or in series to increase the needed flow and stroke.
KYLR horizontal centrifugal inline pump is used for the warming hot-water booster circular system and the hest-transport system of production technology in the units where heat-station, residual hest untilization, metallurgy, chemistry, tectile, wood-processing, paper-making etc. industrial boilers high-temperature hot-water, the operation temperature is below 100ºC.
1. If the pressure is larger than 1.0MPa so as to use cast steel material for the over-flow and joint parts.
2. Proper medium: the medium for pure-water pumps should have no corrosive liquid and the volume of non-melting medium-solid should not be over 0.1% of the unitvolune and the grainness less than 0.2mm.
3. No larger than 40ºC for the ambient temperature, no higher than 1000m of the above-area level and no more than 95% of the relative Humidity.
Company profile: Shanghai Kaiyuan Pump Industrial Co.,ltd
History: 15 years experience of manufacturing water pumps;
Scale: Covers working area of 8,000 square meters; have more than 400 employees;
Technology: A group of professional technical engineers and a strong R&D team;
Management: Scientific management and strict quality control system;